Scroll to View the Fitness Video for the Month of December and the Health Resources Available to you!
Fitness Resources Links/Student Organizations
- Rec Center Exercise Classes: Explore and sign up for group exercise courses with the REC.
- Physical Education Activity Program (PEAP): Take fitness courses and get hours for your degree! Check out the courses and follow their social media for open gym hours and other events in the PEAP building across from Reed Arena.
- Club Sports:Club sports and organizations on campus.
- Intramural Sports: Intramural activities and organizations on campus.
- College Station Fit Body Boot Camp: College Station Fit Body Boot Camp is home of the Afterburn workouts - a group personal training program where you'll get high energy, fun, and challenging workouts designed to burn maximum fat and tone your entire body in only 30 minutes.
- Lake Walk Town Center Community Yoga: Community Yoga events at Lake Walk Town Center in College Station.
- College Station Cross Fit (CSCF): Cross fit gym in College Station that provides a discounted rate for students.
- Orange Theory: Local fitness studio in Century Square.
- Century Square “Yoga on the Green”: Free yoga class on the green area of century square on the last Saturday of every month.